Keeping your jet in tip-top shape is a full-time job. For most, that means a full-time investment in pilots, a maintenance crew, and hangar space. An average jet owner can easily spend a fortune every year on upkeep costs alone.
Partnering with STA opens you up to all of the benefits of chartering your aircraft, with none of the headache. STA Total Jet Management™ ensures that your jet gets the top-class care and maintenance it demands, while offsetting costs through charter.
With Total Jet Management™ from STA, owning a jet finally makes your life simpler. It all stems from perfect planning, and the responsive connection STA provides.
We customize our agreement around your needs and wishes. It’s your jet, after all
Last-minute needs will always arise. Just leave it to us; STA’s 24/7 scheduling department will work wonders to make your trip happen.
With online access to your jet's records and a monthly summary report, you'll see how STA finds ways to save you on fuel and maintenance costs.
- Hourly use totals: Broken down by owner flight, charter flights, and maintenance/training flights.
- Flight Support: Summaries of all ramp fees, catering, transportation, accommodations, and other owner requests.
- Fuel Costs: You’ll see the breakdown of total gallons, direct and contract fuel value, and any fuel optimization discounts.
- Fixed Costs: Flight Crew, Aircraft Storage, Aircraft Detailing, and Insurance.
- Maintenance Costs: Costs and breakdown of work done for your aircraft.
- Charter Revenue: See what your jet has earned you each month. We are transparent about the quotes we provide.
We’ll secure the best value at the most efficient timeframe. Speak with one of our reps today!